It has been a while since I have written anything. Really nothing much is new. Same old same old. Austin and Ryan are both gone until after the first of the year. It's a much needed break for everybody. It has been over 1.5 years since Austin saw his mom and this will be Ryan's 2 Christmas with his dad. I think Cody and Owen are enjoying the peace and quite.. if there is such a thing. You would think the little ones would be louder than the older one.... NOPE!! Austin and Ryan, believe it or not, make more noise than Cody and Owen. Cody and Owen are both super excited about Christmas. They sing Jingle Bells and talk about Santa at the North Pole all the time. The other night we were driving home and they love looking at the Christmas lights. The boys are in the back seat saying, "mommy, look at that tree, it's beautiful; isn't it just beautiful mommy?" Super cute and I'm loving every minute of it.
I was a little slow getting Christmas cards out this years, so thankfully I sent Holiday Cards and not Christmas cards, because I think most of you won't receive them until after Christmas! Opps... sorry!
Unless we receive a Christmas Miracle, I probably won't post again until maybe Christmas night, or the day after. Until then, I hope everybody has a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS. WE LOVE AND MISS EVERYBODY!! HUGS AND KISSES!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment