Monday, October 13, 2008

A Busy Weekend

I started the weekend Friday night with a girl's night out to go play Bunco! So the neighborhood girls and Chanel climbed into the Jeep and we were off. We thought we would spice up the night and go topless. Don't worry G.G. we didn't take our tops off we took the top off the Jeep!

Saturday was a day full of basketball! Ryan played so good and even scored a 3-pointer. Ryan's strengths are defense and his outside shot.

Sunday was a quiet day... if there is such a thing. We got up and planted 20 plants along the east side of the garage, boys got their hair cut and then we were off to the pumpkin patch. Must I worn you... there are a lot of pictures and no, I didn't forget to take pictures of Austin, he was at a friends and didn't want to go!











No comments: