Sunday, October 5, 2008

Message From American Adoption

Dear Christopher and Lynae Rammelsberg,
Hello! I Hope this message finds you well and that you are enjoying a nice Fall weekend!

I know that we have been in touch recently and I wanted to give you an update as to what kinds of trends our agency has recently been seeing with adoptive families. Fortunately, this is an exciting time for families like yours who are just beginning this process. In recent months, American Adoptions has been contacted by an ever-increasing number of birth parents interested in working with our agency to find a family for their child. As a result, our agency is on track to complete another record year for adoptive placements. In fact, in the past six to eight months, our agency has had more families adopt than we have had complete the necessary steps to become active with our agency! What this means to you is the potential for a lower wait time, as there are currently fewer active families on our list than before. As your Adoptive Family Coordinator, I would urge you to complete your Adoptive Fa! mily Questionnaire, family profile and home study as soon as possible so that you can become active with our agency during this strong trend and begin to have your profile be shown to potential birth parents. If you have any questions, or need assistance with any of the items still needing completion to become active on our list, please do not hesitate to contact me!





Hopefully this means sooner than later!!!

No comments: