Sunday, November 2, 2008
Just a Friendly Reminder
I don't purposely not include Austin in any of the photos I put on the blog. He is 13 and the last thing he wants to do is hang out with his parents and younger brothers. To be honest, I'm not too sure if Austin still lives here. Don't get me wrong, I see him, but when it comes to tax time and they ask the question about claiming dependants and living with you 50% of the time... I'm not sure if I will be able to claim him. So, I will try and get Austin to pose for me in the coming weeks so I can post a picture, I'm not going to bribe him with money so we might have better luck taking one while he is sleeping. Let me tell you, Austin thinks it's real cool to have his picture taken! "Hey Austin.... SMILE...say CHEEEEESE!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmmm, hiding you son?
What else are you hiding????
: D
hahahahahahahah..... very funny!!
Seriously though, what 13 year old wants to hang out at home for blog photos??? No need to explain on this part!
:)
Post a Comment