Wednesday, February 4, 2009

3 Months

Well, it has been another three months of waiting. The only movement has been backwards. Yes, you heard me right backwards. We are now number 3... again. You ask how, well... there is a family that removed themselves from the list for whatever reason and now they are ready to go active again... I guess you never loose "your spot"... that's not Cool at all! Anyways, I talked to our new social worker today and I didn't like her tone, attitude, or lack of encouragement. She was down right rude. She did reassure me the ONLY reason we are still waiting was because we are gender specific and we could be waiting several more months since a lot of birthmoms don't know the sex of the baby. Duhhhh..... anyways, so, that's all for now. I'm trying not to get discourage because I know our daughter will be home very soon... what's a few more months???

No comments: