Anyways, trying to keep things in perspectives Austin will start drivers ed this summer/fall. We wanted to make sure he has plenty of driving time in the vehicle he will be driving. We wanted an older/dependable car, but didn't really want to spend a lot of money on it, since it will end up being the car Austin drives. However, like Pappy always says SAFETY FIRST and since I'm sure (if Austin wants us to help with gas) he will probably be driving his younger siblings around some, we wanted to make sure it was a very very safe car. Anyways, this is what we ended up with..... Lets just hope Austin's first car doesn't catch on fire.. right PAPPY!

I love it. It is leather, with sunroof and all the bells and whistles. I'm sure back in 1998 it was a hot item. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Ryan will get to drive it too in 3 years. WOW, that's scary thinking Ryan will start driving in 3 years. Dammmm... I'm getting old!
1 comment:
Zoom zoom...............
;)
Post a Comment