Wednesday, November 18, 2009

7 months- Oh My

Elle is a few days past 7 months, but I wanted to wait to post until after her well exam with the doctor. The results are in and I officially have the cutest, chunkiest, little princess possible. Elle weighed 18lbs, 11.5 oz and 28.25 inches long. That puts her in the 81% for weight and 86% for height meaning... she is totally PERFECT! The past month has been huge! A lot of growing, learning, exploring, and babbling. Elle sits, rolls, can sit up from laying down, crawl backwards, rocks on her hands and knees and then jumps forward. Elle loves her toys and reaches for them when she drops them. She is eating wonderfully, her favorites so far... sweet potatoes, squash with corn and any fruit. Elle hates pees and carrots. I can't even fool her anymore by mixing fruit with pea or carrots... I swear Elle knows the color of these nasty veggies. Before she takes each bite of food she looks at it, and if it's the right color she eats it, the entire spoon. However, if I mix 1/2 peas and 1/2 bananas she will only let me put the spoon 1/2 way in her mouth. She also ate her 1st VANILLA WAFER today! All by herself. So Big! Oh did I forget to mention Elle has 2 TEETH!! Yep, the first one pop in a week ago Saturday and the second one followed on Monday!

No comments: