Monday, November 16, 2009

Better Stick to Quarters

Cody and Owen love coin money, really what kid doesn't and why wouldn't they love it? Money is gross, nasty and germ infested... a kids dream and a parents nightmare. Anyways, today as I was leaving for work Chris asked me for some cash, I will spare you the details of what was in it for me, but the next thing I knew Cody and Owen were asking for dollars. It was cute and they have never asked for dollars, usually just quarters because they love going to Sam's and getting a gumball with their quarters. Anyways, I gave each of the boys a dollar. Cody asked me what he was suppose to do with it and I said go put it in your room and save it, so when you get more you can buy a new toy with it. I left it at that and headed out the door for work. About an hour later I get an email from Chris asking if this is still good....

The ladies at work and I had a good laugh. Mainly about the comment I made about isn't defacing money a crime and punishable with jail time. Which left me daydreaming what an evening would be like if Cody went to toddler jail for the night. To sum up the daydreaming, our house would be pretty quiet, clean, and not the same without Cody. After much (much) thought I decided to help him cover up this little crime. Plus, he didn't really deface the dollar bill, Washington's face is without red. Cody did such a great job staying in the lines!

PS... anyone wondering where the supervision was?

No comments: