Yes, can you believe it?!?!?! Elle is 11 months old.. wow! Every day Elle learns something new, this is absolutely a magical age. I LOVE mornings. I LOVE waking up to Elle taking to her baby doll in her crib. I LOVE the burst of excitement Elle expresses when I walk into her room, it really makes wake up at the butt crack of dawn worth it. I LOVE how Elle springs to her feet and lifts her arms up for me to pick her up. I LOVE the moments after I pick her up and she cuddles into my arms and gives me snuggles, hugs and kisses. I LOVE the fact she follows me around everywhere I go. I LOVE that she hesitates to be loved by others and she looks to me for reassurance. Most of all, I LOVE being her mommy.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Holy Buckets... 11 Months Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG, sooo precious at that age. Back then, we didn't understand why we had to jump through hoops and have our heart broken, but now we know, God had another plan for us!!! Can't wait to see updated pictures of Ms. Elle. She is beautiful.
Love,
Carol
Post a Comment