Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Been Forever

First, I must say sorry for going so long without posting. It's really a long story. Anyways, everybody in the house is doing well. Austin is playing (trying) to play tennis, Ryan's basketball is starting back up and he is doing very well in band. Cody LOVES going to school, he loves coloring, painting and playing with his friends and last but not least baby Owen, he is truly a mama's boy and he will tell you too. We have been binkie free for over 2 weeks and we have had no set backs. Owen is also going potty in the potty... just pee, not poop... as we all know "that" takes some additional time.

We have been getting ready for fall. This past weekend we put up the Halloween decorations and the little ones were running all over the house screaming "scary monster". I wanted to give them both a binkie to keep them quite for a few minutes.

I promise I will start posting more and will post a few pictures in the next few days.


Hugs & Kisses
Lynae

No comments: