We had a fun Labor Day weekend! Friday, I don't remember what we did... no, I was not drinking... I just don't remember. Saturday afternoon Chris and I went to Iowa City to watch the opening game for the Hawkeyes... GO HAWKEYES!. YES, they won. That night we went camping (in our back yard). The neighbors came over and we had a bonfire and then Chris and I, Ryan, Cody, Owen and a few neighborhood kids slept in the tent. Sunday, we worked around the house, went and visited my house nephew, and that evening we went to the park and played tennis and gave the ducks corn. Monday, we got up and went to the BEACH... ok, it's a man made beach on a dirty lake. But hey, the kids don't know better.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love your new blog!!!!!!!!!
:)
Linell
hey where's the rest of the pics I took of you and your horse nephew?
Post a Comment