Friday, June 12, 2009

Elle 2 Months

I'm sure I say this all the time, and I'm sure I will continue to say it, by I can't believe Elle is already two months old. Elle has changed and grown a lot within the last month. She:

  • talks, well kind of, she will coo and make sweet sounds when you hold and look at her
  • is growing, she has pretty much outgrown newborn size clothes and diapers and is currently wearing 0-3 month clothes and size one diapers
  • gone from eating 4oz to 6oz
  • pretty much sleeps all night, she goes to bed between 730-9pm and will wake up around 5am to eat and goes back to sleep until 830am
  • holding her head up pretty well, still a little wobbly, but she is a strong little girl


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two months already! Where has the time gone! She has changed so much since those first pictures and just keeps getting cuter by the day. They grow way too fast. I can't believe Karli will be 2 years old on Sunday! She will really enjoy the new pictures of Elle. Whenever I'm working on the computer she always says "Baby?" Then I pull up your blog and she shreiks in delight at pictures of the kids, especially Elle. She'll love the new ones!

Angela

Chryshelle AKA Mommy, Mama, Babe said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe she is already out of newborn. Ember is just now moving on to 0-3 and size 1 diapers and she is already 4 months. But of course Ember started out so tiny. Love how Elle seems like she is chubbing up. And look at all that hair! ;)