Elle had her 2 month doctor's appointment today. I was not looking forward to today's visit because Elle had to get her first set of vaccinations... Ouchie! Other than the shots, it was a great appointment. The doctor said Elle is growing like a weed, has great head control, legs are getting stronger, and of course super cute. Elle weighed in at 11lbs 1oz and 23 inches long. WOW... she has moved up to the 50% range for weight and height and 25% for her head.
Cody and Owen went with us to her appointment and I was a little nervous about how they would react when the doctor was giving Elle the shots and she was screaming her head off. The boys were so cute, and it definitely showed how protective they are of Elle. First, the doctor came in and Cody volunteered his own body for the shots. After the doctor explained to Cody why she couldn't give him the shots Cody and Owen both stood right next to Elle and watched every move the Doctor made, questioning everything- of course. The entire time Elle was screaming, Owen kept touching her tummy and telling her everything will be OK. Then, Cody stole the show and said, "Elle, you have to get the shots so you can go to Kindergarten."
Her next appointment will be September... another round of ouchies!
On another note, sorry for the lack of postings. We were on vacation visiting family in Texas. I have tons of pictures, so I will work on getting them posted this weekend.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG- that is the CUTEST story ever!!!! Okay, where are the pics? Call me!!!!
:)
Linell
SEE!! I think Elle does weigh more than Ember. I will let you know the stats on Wed.
Chryshelle, OK better let me know... however we need to factor in that 11lbs was with a 6 oz bottle, pee pee, and a days worth of poo! That has to count for something... right??
Okay, the results are in. Ember is 10 lbs. 1 oz. and 22 in. long. Told ya!
Post a Comment