Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finally Pictures

Sorry, I haven't posted pictures in a while... I know you all hate reading all the crap I write and really only scroll down and look for the pictures. Anyways, sorry we have been busy.


Somebody please tell me why we needed a KING SIZE BED..... We didn't have enough room when we had the Queen and we still don't have enough room...



Doesn't Elle look so HAPPY to be swinging
I guess Elle finally gave up


Strike A Pose
Ready for Bed... such a CUTIE
Cody's Ready for Texas


Cody and Owen both love taking pictures... with my camera. They take pictures of anything and everything and to be honest, they do a pretty good job. Tonight I was taking a few pictures and of course they wanted to take pictures too, so here they are... me and Elle. Sorry for the greasy hair and no make-up, first priority... shower, everything can and usually waits. There are a few lame smiles, but you have to imagine Cody and Owen telling you to say cheese until the picture is taken. So, it is very possible to be saying Cheeeeeeesssssssseeeeee for 30-45 seconds before the picture is taken.


Anyways, that's all for now. I better get some sleep. We have a busy weekend ahead and I need my rest. Tomorrow night my neighbors and Bunco friends are having a shower for Elle and I and honestly I'm a little nervous. Saturday, we have haircut, cleaning, getting stuff ready for the trip, etc etc, and Sunday Elle's getting Baptised.

I love everybody and hope I get to see everybody while we are in Texas.

No comments: