I have been so bad about keeping everybody updated. It just seems to be non-stop since we got home from vacation. It's really never ending, there is always something that HAS to be done. Anyways, we had a great 4th of July weekend. Friday, Elle got her first set of diamonds. She looks so pretty and didn't cry very much either.
Friday afternoon, I tried to get a few pictures of Elle's sporting her new diamonds, but it wasn't happening... she kept just looking at the camera. So, we took a few Mommy and Me pictures.
With or without diamonds... she is the most beautiful little girl. However, you all know me, I never give up, so I did FINALLY get a picture... after a few hours of playing, she finally past out!
Saturday, we went over to some friends house for the 4th of July Festivities. There was a ton of food, fun, and beverages. Everybody had a blast, and the fireworks were a huge hit by all the kids.
Sunday was definitely a day of rest! It was a busy weekend, and I was glad Chris didn't have to work. Sunday afternoon while the three little ones were napping, Chris and I went and played golf. I only played 9 cause I wanted to make sure I was home before the kids woke up, but Chris stayed and played 18. No, I didn't leave 3 kids under 4 home alone... Austin was glued to the couch playing with his phone. Overall... another PERFECT weekend!
Much Love
No comments:
Post a Comment