I've been working on more home projects... Chris loves all my projects. Anyways, tonight I finally finished painting my bedroom and bathroom. It looks perfect, I love it! Yes, Chris, my wonderful, loving, sensitive, dad's favorite, made me climb the ladder and paint the edging on the very tall vaulted ceilings.
Kids News: Austin and Ryan are still gone for another 10 days and Cody, Owen and Elle are all doing well. It's much more quite around here without Austin and Ryan here. You would think the little ones would make all the noise, but nope... well, they do make more noise, but Austin and Ryan stir the pot... if you know what I mean. Cody and Owen have been busy playing Blast Ball a couple of times a week. Twice a week I pack up a picnic dinner and we eat at the park before the kids play. Elle's always along for the ride and loves being outside, I can lay her on her blanket and she is set. Elle continues to amaze us each day. She is changing, growing, and learning so much each day. It makes me sad when I think about how fast she is growing, but so thankful I have been able to spend so much time with her. Elle's smile really does light up the room!
Much Love
No comments:
Post a Comment