
What can I say, Elle's growing up. A few weeks back Elle started trying to hold her bottle. However she could only hold it by herself for the last couple of ounces since her little muscles couldn't hold the entire 8 oz. Well, she's been pumping bottles, because the past few days she grabs the bottle from you and goes to town, sucking that baby down in seconds.
So, I felt adventures today and thought to myself since I had so much to do, mainly cleaning and housework, I would put all that crap work on hold and try to work with Elle on eating. Up 'til now, Elle wanted nothing to do with food other than the occasional corn on the cob or McDonald's fry she would suck on. Anyways, here is play by play trying to feed Elle today...via Elle's thoughts.
Picture 1: Oh no she's not, she's not gonna make me try this crap again is she?
So, I felt adventures today and thought to myself since I had so much to do, mainly cleaning and housework, I would put all that crap work on hold and try to work with Elle on eating. Up 'til now, Elle wanted nothing to do with food other than the occasional corn on the cob or McDonald's fry she would suck on. Anyways, here is play by play trying to feed Elle today...via Elle's thoughts.
Picture 1: Oh no she's not, she's not gonna make me try this crap again is she?
Picture 2: She is, I'm gonna spit this right back at her again... for the third time.
Picture 3: Hummm, this doesn't taste like peas, or carrots???
Picture 4: Maybe I need a second sample before deciding if I should turn on my rapid fire and blow it back out at my mom.
Picture 5: Just for the record, I took this bite willingly.
Picture 6: Yeah, I'm diggin' the peaches, but not gonna completely show it.
Picture 7: More please!
Picture 8: Can't get enough, must not leave any peaches behind.
Picture 9: I Love Peaches
.jpg)
PS... Yes GG, I know the cap is killin' you. I promise my next pictures she will have her hair done.








No comments:
Post a Comment