Monday, March 2, 2009

Been Busy

Sorry for not posting an update sooner. Believe it or not we have been very busy. Everybody is/has been doing very well. We have one more weekend of basketball then no more until late Aug/ early Sept. Ryan has been practicing his instrument a lot lately because he will be playing a solo in a concert in two weeks. I still can't believe how good this kid is, but I am so glad he is excelling in it. We struggle each day with school work and it's nice to see him have "a get a way".

Austin continues to do very well in school and spends most weekends at different friends houses. He is looking forward to this summer so he can get a job and start drivers ed.

Cody...Cody...Cody.... I think... knock on wood... we are finally getting over the terrible 2's. I know the poor child is 4 and we have been talking about terrible 2's since he turned 1, but I think... knock on wood... we are done. Cody continues to love school and loves showing us all the arts and crafts his makes. I'm not sure what we are going to do in the summer when school is in break. I will have to contact every local church and get him signed up for all the different Vacation Bible Schools.

Little Owen, it's hard to believe my baby will be turning 3 in a few weeks. The past three years little Owen has come a long way. He is starting to make friends, and talks about when he turns 3 he can go to school. He loves to count and enjoys listening to music and dancing.

Chris is doing well too! Pappy and Terry, we might need to order an additional Spurs "outfit" for Chris. Laundry day is only every other day. :) just joking.

Me, well, I'm doing OK. I have been lifting weights and riding about 40 miles a week and still doing the Wii fit and only lost a few pounds. I'm trying not to get discouraged, but it's hard.


A Few Pictures from Cody's Birthday Party

Ryan's Band Concert
Pictures from the 5th Grade Sock Hop (Yes, I made all 7 skirts in a matter of hours.. super Mom)



No comments: