Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I Had A Date... With 2 Cute Boys
Tonight, I took Cody and Owen to their first "real movie"... by myself. I don't know what got into me, it might have been all the extra energy I was trying to wear off after sleeping 4 hours last night and working all day with 3 of the 5 people gone from my department. We saw Hotel for Dogs. It was cute and I will leave it at that. Cody and Owen did great, they sat there and watched the entire movie (90 minutes). I'm sure we will start going to more movies. They came home and were so excited to tell Dad all about the Police, dogs running in the street, the puppy van and the girls stepping in poop. Sorry, didn't want to leave out any details, according to Cody and Owen poop is the funniest thing ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment