I hope everybody had a great and happy New Years. For once, it was quite in our house. Chris worked so Cody, Owen and I feel asleep watching Noggin in "Mommy's Bed".
We are looking forward to a very very BUSY Year! There is so much already scheduled. The next few months will be super busy with basketball games, band and birthdays... Ryan will be turning 11 the end of this month, two weeks later is Chris (old man) and Cody's (4) birthday's, and then two weeks later we have little Owen's. I can't believe my baby Owen is going to be 3... WOW!!!
Another huge thanks to all the Christmas Cards. We have the Thanks You notes written, but if my timing is anything like our Christmas Card you should receive them in a few weeks. :) :)
Cheers
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment