The pass few months I have been very reserve over my feelings and emotions on our NEW adoption journey. I think mainly to protect myself and our families. However, a very close friend of mine gave me some advice that I want to pass along to anyone adopting or going through any unknown territory. "Enjoy the moment, don't worry about the future. It will take care of itself and there is nothing you can do to change it. If you spend all your time fearing what may or may not happen, you will look back on your journey with regret rather than joy. Be in the moment, be happy when it's time to be happy and cherish it, don't fear it." So, I have decided to do just that.
The past few days I have been totally bummed out. Don't know why, just bummed. Anyways, Chris ran to the store last night and brought ice cream and came home with Laila's coming home outfit. Well, not really a coming home outfit, but a leaving the hospital-going to the hotel outfit. Anyways, here it is...

I was totally shocked. We have bought nothing, zero, nada for the little baby. She has plently of clothes to wear when she is about 2 years old, but nothing for 0-18 months. I thought he did a great job and I can't wait to see our beautiful little daughter wearing it.
1 comment:
Ok, I about starting crying after this post! Love the outfit and your new look on things!
Pam
Post a Comment