Thursday, January 29, 2009
No News
Well, #2 has worn off and I'm living life like normal. I still have done nothing to prepare for my little angel. Well maybe a little. We have had a few people offers to help with the boys while we are gone, so we will have to wait until everything unfolds to see how well that works out. I really need to make myself get her room finished. There is only a little bit more painting left to do! I would also like to find some sort of rocker in Antique White... not so easy. Not to mention, my personal shopper is on maturity leave. I thought about buying an old one or an unfinished one, but Chris would kill me if I started another project. Maybe if I finished some of my other projects first. Hummmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment