Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We Are # 2

WOW, my heart dropped when I noticed we were number 2. Honestly, I think I'm in shock and kind of freakin out. I have no clue where our daughter will be born, other than it is somewhere in the USA. We can't really pack ahead of time because we might be as far South as Florida or as far North as Maine. Not to mention... our other kids... I guess I need to get a game plan ready. I guess I never thought we would be in the position.... so soon.

2 comments:

Reuter Family said...

GET READY!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, this is so exciting!!! I think it's awesome you know where you are in the line!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! I haven't checked in to your blog for awhile and was SHOCKED to see your posting! Number 2!!! Any day now you will FINALLY be holding your daughter, I just know it. I know this has been an incredibly long journey for you guys, and I can't wait to finally meet little Laila! I'm thrilled for you guys.