Sunday, January 11, 2009

Please Let The Phone Ring

This weekend was a busy weekend. We were suppose to have a basketball game Saturday, but with 8 inches of fresh snow they postponed the game until today. The games went great, we won all games and took 1st Place.


This afternoon, Chris and I went to Target and got the last little bit of stuff I think we need as far as clothes, blankets, etc. We still need an infant car seat, diapers and formula, but we are going to wait until we are for sure we are bring home our daughter before we buy that stuff. Anyways, tonight I washed all of Laila's clothes and then folded them and packed them in the suitcase. One last thing we have to do when we get "the call".


I look forward to Mondays so I can jump on the website and check to see if any other families ahead of us are gone. We only need 5 pop-up babies to be born and number 5 to be a GIRL!!!

No comments: