Elle accompanied Cody and Owen at daycare today. The boys were excited that Elle got to stay at Ms. Heathers with them. Chris took the kids and picked them up, I don't think I could have handled it. It does make me feel good the kids only go to daycare 2 days a week. Cody and Owen enjoy going, they play outside a lot, go to the park, library, etc etc. I'm sure as Elle gets older she will have fun too. Heather said Elle did really well, she was awake most of the morning and slept most of the afternoon... which is odd, because it has been the complete opposite since she was born.
I'm really worried that Elle has pet allergies. Her eyes are very swollen in the mornings and swell up during the day too. The doctor said it was unlikely for it to be seasonal allergies because she is so young. I'm hoping we can narrow it down now that Elle goes to Heather's, which is an animal free house.
Today was my first 8 hour day at work. The day flew by, but it is also month end plus I'm still trying to catch up from being gone so I was busy busy!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment