I started back to work part time last week. I only work the days Chris doesn't have to work. It was so hard leaving her, but I know she is being well taken care of and spoiled by daddy. I'm not sure exactly how long I will continue to work part time, my employer has been wonderful and very supportive of our adoption. They have created an adoption benefit for me and others families that might adopt in the future. Friday they had a baby shower for me...well Elle, and we received some much needed items. I feel so blessed to work with such a great group of friends.
Here are some pictures from the past few days. Elle is growing and starting to "fill out". The past few days I have dressed her in cute little dresses. I love brushing her hair and getting her all dolled up in the mornings. She is the cutest little girl.

2 comments:
Amazing pictures!
She is so cute!!!!!!!!!!
Keep the posts coming.
;)
OMG, soooo cute. I can't believe the dimples. I love all the pictures!! I wonder if she'll be a "tom boy" with all those big brothers!! She is so precious.
Post a Comment