Well, I wish I had lot of good news to tell, but I guess we will have to take the good with the bad. I wouldn't say Elle is doing better, I think we will call it stable. She is taking two different antibiotics, they are hoping for a 1, 2 punch.
Over the past 12 hours she has gone from throwing up everything she eats to not eating to eating 1oz and now, the pass two feedings she has eaten 2oz. So a little improvement, the doctors would like to see her eat more.
We have gone from no fever to fever.
Oxygen levels dropped between 70-80% so they have put her on oxygen.
Her eyes are not red and swollen and the green crap is not draining out of them. They still get a little crusty, but nothing like they were.
Still coughing
We are able to suction her nose with a super duper boogie vacuum, which helps briefly.
They re-did her lab work today and everything looks the same. They were hoping for some improvement, but at least it wasn't worst. We are hoping tomorrow's lab work will look better after she has had a full 24 hours of meds.
She is sleeping better, I'm not sure if her body just gave up fighting or what, but we both needed the sleep. After only about two hours of sleep the past two nights, I was really starting to hurt. This afternoon Elle and I slept from 3-615pm.
So that is the update. I am really hoping to see a big improvement over the next 6 hours.
As always, Much Love
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear that Elle's in the hospital! I'll be saying prayers for a quick recovery.
Angela
Post a Comment