I can't believe it has been almost a week since I have posted. Things around here have been nothing less than crazy. I really think what we need right now is to get everyone's schedule back to normal. Elle is scheduled to start daycare next week which means I will go back to work full time. I can't tell you how grateful I am to work for the company I work for; they have been so flexible and understanding.
Elle is doing wonderful, her cough is just about gone. She has her check-up appointment on Thursday. She continues to sleep well, eat well, and poop VERY well.
Cody and Owen are continuing to be great big brothers. They ask a lot of questions and love to hold her. Owen still doesn't understand why Elle doesn't have a penis. Cody and Owen spend most of the day outside digging for worms and bugs. I got home today and Cody was taking a nap in MY bed with a worm.... NASTY!
Ryan had his final band concert last night. They played very well and he is looking forward to next year. The past few weeks have been hard on Ryan. The end of the school year means their routine is different and not necessary staying on schedule, plus factor in the chaos at home and that just creates a challenge for everybody.
Austin continues to do well in school. However, he is testing his limits at home. He recently lost his cell phone for breaking the rules and also can't "roam the hood" for a while. I keep telling him, trust is everything, and if we can't trust him, then he is stuck home.
Chris and I are doing good. We haven't seen much of each other. We are looking forward to our much needed vacation in a few weeks.
I will try and post to pictures tonight after I get everybody to bed.
Lots of Love!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment