Wednesday, August 12, 2009

4 Months

4 months... wow, I'm speechless! There really isn't much to say that I haven't already said a million times before. I simply adore this little girl. We are settling into a great routine and I'm starting to teach Elle a thing or two on how to handle all the boys in the house. She is doing very well and seems to hold her own pretty darn good, not to mention I think she already has a few of them wrapped around her tiny little finger.

At 4 months Elle:
  • has found her hands. She is mesmerized by them and will hold them up in the air moving her little fingers one by one.
  • puts everything and anything into her mouth and it comes out dripping wet.
  • smiles and giggles... all the time.
  • will grab onto anything and hold on for dear life.
  • has mastered rolling from tummy to back.
  • has starting helping us hold her bottle at feedings.
  • spins around while she is laying on her back and tummy.
  • eats 6-7 oz of formula every 3 hours.
  • continues to sleep 12 hours at night.

3 comments:

Beverly and Robert said...

She is just so adorable! You guys are sooooo lucky : )

Chryshelle AKA Mommy, Mama, Babe said...

Elle is such a little doll! Oh, I miss that little cutie. Her hair is getting so long. I absolutely LOVE the first picture. Too cute!! Give her a squeeze for me.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is just so cute! I can't believe how much her hair has grown! And those dimples! What more can I say?

Angela