Monday, August 24, 2009

2nd Attempt

Attempt number 2 to try and do something different to Elle's hair. I was going to try and do her entire hair like this, but after an "x" amount of time, I decided to go with just 4. The parts are a little off, but I'm hoping I get better at them. I'm open to suggestions, pointers and ideas.


3 comments:

Reuter Family said...

Looks cute! No pointers here on making good parts....most days Sadie goes to dayare with a zigzag part or waaaaayyyy off the middle of her head! Oh well, kids at age 2 could care less!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Lynae, I swear that is the cutest little style ever! You need zero pointers, her hair looks so cute I can barely stand it!!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on that peanut!
:)
Call me!

Chryshelle AKA Mommy, Mama, Babe said...

I am asking a friend whose daughter has tons of little curls. Will let you know. But, just had to say...I MISS that little cutie! I just can't get enough of her precious little smile. How could you not just fall in love with her? She really is too cute for words!