Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ryan and Elle Updates

Moment of the day... Elle would not stop laughing today. She was just sitting in her bumbo, minding her own business, doing her own thing and out of nowhere she starts laughing.

Today was a crazy day... and that's saying it very nicely. After a very long morning, I finally got Cody and Owen to nap around 1pm. Elle woke up from her nap a little before 1 so we had some fun together taking a few silly pictures.
Looks Who's a Big Girl
Over the past few days Elle has been teething... majorly. Everything goes in her mouth, and comes out dripping wet. Her little gums are so swollen and puffy. I'm sure we will have at least one tooth pretty soon if not two. Yesterday, the top of her gums were white! Ouchie! Why waste your money on a silly teething ring... just give your child a chuck of wood, or a rocking chair. Look closely, you can see her bottom lip wrapped around the wood!
Elle's Hair- Have you ever seen so much hair in your life? I still can't get over how much hair this little girl has... and apparently nobody else can either. If I had a dollar for every stranger that has walked up to us and said something about her hair... Anyways, I think it's growing about an inch a month if not more. This picture was taken right after bath, so her curls were still pretty tight... but still, look how long it is...crazy!


Ryan finally made it home this evening around 645pm. Everybody was excited to see him. Even a couple of his friends stopped by to welcome him home. Cody and Owen we so happy to see Ryan. They were hugging, kissing, jumping, kicking, pulling, tugging, laughing, etc etc to get Ryan's attention. I was trying to be understanding with all the craziness, but after an hour or so of a 4 and 3 year old acting like they just drank 4 Mt Dews mixed with a Red Bull, I was getting a wee bit on edge.

2 comments:

Reuter Family said...

I love all the smiles from Elle!!! She has such a beautiful smile and I can't wait to hear her giggle! Enjoy having the family all back together!!!

Pam

Chryshelle AKA Mommy, Mama, Babe said...

Awwww! I thoroughly enjoyed all those pics. So cute. I know what you mean about Elle's hair. I just can't stop myself from commenting on it either. ;) I mean she has SO MUCH hair. It is beautiful which is perfect since it suits the rest of her beautiful self. And, you gotta love those boys!