Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Cody, Owen, Elle and I continued our Tuesday/Thursday tradition of packing up a dinner and heading to the park for some playtime before Blast Ball. I decided since the temp finally hit 80's (I think), I would let the kids get wet in the Splash Pad.

Elle loves being outside... thank goodness. We usually get to the park around 5 and we leave around 730pm. Elle is awake the entire time, looking around and checking out everything. She loves the wind in her face, the textures of the grass and all the flowers/weeds the boys pick for her. We are in major teething mode. Elle's bottom gums are swollen, she is leaking like a broken facet, and everything goes in her month. But, she keeps smiling!

1 comment:

Beverly and Robert said...

I love all the pictures! The kids look like they are having a blast! I wish they had fun stuff like that were we live.