Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Frist Day of School

Today was the first day of school for Austin and Ryan. I'm still in shock that Ryan is in 6th grade not to mention almost 12. I think Ryan was a little nervous, but excited, as anyone would be going to a new school. I'm sure there will be a lot of challenges for Ryan this year, but one of the hardest things is going to be getting up at 630 to catch the bus at 715. As most of us know, Ryan IS NOT a morning person. Austin is in 8th grade, his last year before high school. I'm not to sure what to expect from him this year. We can only hope his grades continue to be A's and he doesn't lose focus on his priorities. No tears were shed... this year. I got the boys in bed last night at 830 and drank a beverage to celebrate the start of school. Next year might be a different story, Cody will start Kindergarten... unbelievable.

No comments: