Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy Day

Today has been a busy day. It started very early, 5am. Ryan was picked to be "The Weather Rookie" for CBS Channel 2 News. Ryan had to be there by 6am. He was on TV and delivered the daily forecast, weekly forecast, talked about the rain that is coming and so forth. He did pretty well... he was very nervous, didn't smile much but was told he talked more than a lot of kids. I was just proud of him to do it. Ryan is very shy around new situations and it's nice to see him starting to come out of his shell.

A picture of Ryan with his mic on and ready to go ON AIR

Ryan on TV


Elle News:
Elle had her 2 week check up today. She is doing wonderful! The little piggy gained 11oz in a week. She weighed 6lbs 12.5oz and is 21 inches long. She is in the 75% for height and 10% for weight. Over all we are very happy with her growth.


2 comments:

Carol and Barry said...

I'm sure you'll never get tired of hearing how beautiful Elle is, but she just is. I love those pictures. What a precious bundle of joy!!!

Go Ryan, how exciting that must have been for you.

:o)
Carol

Anonymous said...

Carol, you are so sweet! I never get tired of hearing how cute she is. I think Kayden needs a little sister!