Saturday, April 18, 2009
Day Six
Today has been an uneventful day. Elle had another great night. It is absolutely beautiful here today so I thought I would take a walk outside. Elle loved it, she was so alert I think she wore herself out looking at everything. She slept most of the afternoon. It's only been two days since Chris left, with the car, leaving me stranded. I feel like a prisoner in my hotel. I'm looking forward to Elle's doctor appointment on Monday so I can get out. The hotel does have a shuttle, but I don't want to roam around in a town I don't know anything about, and Elle is too young to just be out for the heck of it. I'm praying our state clearances come early in the week rather than later. A rather lazy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there honey. The boys are all waiting for the big arrival. They ask everyday if we are going to the airport. They are so excited to see you and also meet there little sister. I Love you and miss you. Enjoy your day away from PRISON...
Awwww...so sweet...the comment from Chris!
Hang in there Lynae! You'll never have this time back...soak it all in. Mirrors and all.
:)
Thanks honey.I can't wait to see you and the boys.
Post a Comment