Elle had another perfect day. I took Elle to the doctor's today for a weight check. She was 6lbs 1oz. I was very pleased, she didn't gain anything, but she also didn't lose any! Great News. We have another appointment next week. She is eating better and more so I'm sure she will start puttin' on the pounds very soon.
So, I have been trying to do some research on the 10 day waiting period. I can't figure out if the waiting period ended today or if it will end tomorrow. We signed papers on Tuesday morning, so does Tuesday count as day one? If so, then 10 days is up. If not, then 10 days is tomorrow. Hummmmm.
I got a lot done today, the appraisal guy finally made it over to the house. We have been trying to get him to come over for weeks and something always comes up. The first couple of times he cancelled, but the last time we cancelled because it was the day we got the call about Elle. I also, finished painting the laundry room. It was all done but a few feet along the ceiling. I have Elle's room almost organized and most of her stuff is unpacked. Just a few little things left to do.
I'm looking forward to the weekend, Chris is home all weekend. I'm hoping to get a few other project I started on completed, get the garden ready and getttin' a few more hours of sleep.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment