So the next few days or week Elle and I will be hanging out. She had another great night last night, only waking up twice. Elle continues to amaze me. I call her name and she will look for me, when she finds me her eyes focus and she just looks at me. She love to be held and cuddle up into my neck. Elle was very alert today, we had fun making funny faces and enjoyed baby talking to each other.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Day Five-Bye Bye Dad
Today we had to say good-bye to Daddy. It was an emotional day, but know we will be reunited very soon. There are 4 big brothers at home waiting for dad to walk in the door and shower them with hug, kiss and I have a feeling ice cream. However, he might need more than just ice cream. Katie has done a wonderful job watching the boys while we have been gone. The boys love her and have only said great things about her. It has been a huge blessing knowing our boys are being taken care of while we are gone. I seriously, haven't worried once about them.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment