Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day Three

Elle did great last night. She woke up every three hours to eat and poop and then right back to bed. I won't lie, it was hard to wake up after going so long without sleep, but we did it! Today, has been an uneventful day. We have stayed inside and just cuddled. We gave Elle a bath this morning, she loved having the water run over her hair and body. Elle continues to take our breath away; she is such a beautiful, happy little girl. We talked to the agency and attorney today and everything is on track. We have more papers to fill out, sign, fax and overnight back to the agency, but we figured we would do that tomorrow after her check up at the doctors.


7 comments:

Carol and Barry said...

OMG, Lynae, she is so beautiful. I love the picture with her eyes closed. What a beautiful angel. I love the bow too. What a girly girl she is already. I think her brothers have their work cut out for them, she is going to be a heart-breaker!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Carol, the picture with her eyes closed is my favorite. She looks so cute and peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Cute! My first thought was, Lynae has waited soooooo long to put something like that in one of her kid's hair. Adorable. I love her name but I must say, I was surprised it wasn't Laila. Did the BM name her or did you guys simply change your minds?

Angela

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That face...that sweet pretty face....
What a tiny little blessing!!!!!
:)
Linell

Anonymous said...

Hoping you post again soon!!!!!
Where are you guys? In sleepy land I am sure. Miss ya tons....give your daughter a big hug and kiss from us!
:)
PS- tell Chris you Internet Lovers are here for ya!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I am soooo happy for you guys I can't waite to meet her.

Jaime

Reuter Family said...

She is beautiful!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys and I love seeing the pictures!