Thursday, April 9, 2009

A First for Tomorrow...

Tomorrow will be a first for me. Austin & Ryan will be at school... I love snow make up days. Cody & Owen have preschool. Chris doesn't work. I don't work. So, I will be in my house for several hours WITHOUT ANY KIDS!!! What am I going to do??? NOTHING. I'm not cleaning, cooking, wiping butts-noses or any other bodily fluids. I'm not answering the phone, door, or endless questions of "why mommy".....and NO, I'm not caving into what Chris things we should do with no kids in the house.

We have finalized our plans for Vacation. It looks like our vacation will be June 13-22. We are thinking of leaving June 13 around 7am and should be in SA around 2am Sunday morning. Leaving June 22nd around 4am so we get back into town Monday night. Of course that could all change...

Everybody is doing great. I must report we made it through the entire winter with NO illnesses, I can't believe it. Spring is usually a rough season in the house. Cody and Owen have allergies, so their little noses are always on the run... yuck. Austin and Ryan are doing good, they are busy finishing up school, music programs, band concerts, final papers, etc etc. Chris is doing great. He has been sleeping with his C-pap on and has been sleeping much better. I've been sleeping much better too, how could I not... I'm doing OK too, I've been trying really really hard to lose weight, so far I have lost 16lbs. I still would like to lose 10-15 more pounds, we'll see if that happens. I won't lie, it has been hard. You don't realize how many calories you are eating each day until you count them.

We don't have much for adoption news. We were contacted the other day about a birthmom that was in labor. Unfortunately, after receiving some additional information and the fact the birthmom was not able to provide us with the father last name we decided against it. It is important to Chris and I that we are able to terminate both the mother's and father's rights. In order to do that we have to have a full name, so they can serve him, or post it in the local newspaper.

Anyways, that's all for now. We love and miss everybody.

No comments: